A Blog of encouragement for life in the 21st Century

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Old Dog and New Trick

This is my first experiment with putting a picture on the blog. I was able to do it from a pretty cool site named Flickr. It's a free service that allows you to post and share your own pictures and also to view the publicly shared pictures of other flickr members. You can also post your own pics to your blog. This was an awesome pic that I saw while "flickr surfing."


I am going to try to write more frequently this week so keep an eye out.

Greetings to all the new folks looking at the blog!

Have A Great Week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Hey... nice links! ;)

Man, I've got to get myself this book... it sounds so good! I see you've read some John Eldridge books. Have you ever read Sacred Romance? What an amazing book. It took me a while to read, but wow, was it good.

Anyway, have a great day!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:50:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home