A Blog of encouragement for life in the 21st Century

Sunday, February 19, 2006

OUCH!



I found this on the Servant-Leadership Blog. Apparently this was a bunch of employees who finally had it with their boss. . I don't know the story behind this letter, but I bet I could probably write one that wouldn't be too far from the truth.

The environment/system created by the owner/boss did not take the employees seriously and eventually it crashed. Maybe the boss was unapproachable. Or maybe he felt that he didn't need to do anything about the issues which they expressed as important to them. Maybe He didn't know what to do.

In a graphic way, they expressed the very thing that they probably never had the opportunity to do in the work environment.

This was a reminder to me to always be a people person, to look out for others because they are valued human beings like me, not just robots doing a job. I too think this would pay off in the long run, although it may seem to take more work. It's worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home